02/04/2012

Print tasks - advert



I created two examples of adverts for my promotion package both of which I have included as I couldn't decide between the two. I have interpreted two similar images into each, one featuring the album cover I made and the other showing an image of my main character advertising the single which I made a music video to. Both posters include the same fonts and say the same things, however are set out in different layouts. The font I used was 'Impact' with various sizes depending on what piece of text it was.
I feel like whilst the first advert is very plain and has a lot of white space, it is keeping with the tone of the simple theme I was aiming for, therefore making my promotion package look overall more professional. My second advert contrasts the first however as the image takes up the entire background with the text over lapping it making it more busy yet not overcrowded and still having an effect whilst maintaining a sophisticated quality to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment