01/04/2012

Time management

My time management last year wasn't as successful as I had hoped, as the person I chose to be the main character in my video was unreliable as he was hard to get in touch with and arrange things. Because of this I have decided to revisit my time management and revise it so that everything is completed in time as I have changed certain elements, such as the person I am using. This is the dates I have allocated to each task:

FEBRUARY
6th - 10th: storyboards, recces, characters and shot types
11th - 12th: audience research
13th - 16th: filming video and getting images
17th - 19th: organising materials
20th - 24th: editing of video and altering print tasks
27th - 29th: additional audience research

MARCH
1st - 4th: feedback of work and improvements
9th - 11th: improvements
12th - 16th: any unfinished work
19th - 23rd: evaluation
30th: final deadline

No comments:

Post a Comment