01/04/2012

Print tasks - CD package

This is the final front cover for my print task of a CD package. Since the person I am using in my music video has changed I also used the same person in my print tasks so that my work was consistent and looked professional. I took an image of him holding up a big piece of card which I would insert the album title onto with the artist's name. I blurred the background behind him and then desaturated the image to drain out all the colour and make it more black and white/greyscale so the theme of my promo package is in keeping with each other.
This is the final back cover for my print task of a CD package. My first draft had an all white background with no image or detail, but I have incorporated images of trees underneath the diamond shape containing the song titles on the album to match the front cover which has a scenic landscape behind my main character.
This is the final insert for my print task of a CD package. I took several images of my main character in different poses and positions, which I then inserted into photoshop to edit into one image to look like the same person in one place several times. I erased around four of the separate images and places them onto the fifth image which still had it's background. I then blurred the background behind each image and desaturated the colour out of the entire image so that it matched the rest of the CD package.

No comments:

Post a Comment