10/10/2011

Inspirational text for my album cover



This is the album cover of Olly Murs' album. I have included this as it is like some ideas I have about my own album cover. I like how the images on the cover are black and white - this is the main idea I have for my front cover image. As well as this the image of the artist is repeated, but in six different ways. I think this is an interesting idea and makes the album cover more unusual than just one plain image. I would like to interpret this idea into the inside of my album cover as I don't want to just leave the inside blank. I think it will make my promotion album look more professional and more interesting overall.
Also, I like the artist's name, how it is the only thing in colour making in stand out. It contrasts with the image and completes an overall very nice album cover.

1 comment:

  1. This cover ties in with what you'd planned originally, Ashleigh - good find. Not a fan of Olly Murs but this cover works well - I can see Jonny doing something similar! :-O

    ReplyDelete