03/10/2011

Inspirational texts for my music video


"All I Want" by A Day to Remember. This is another inspirational video that I found as it is similar to the kind of effect I want in my video. Again, the text in the makes it more interesting and unusual, and it emphasises certain movements and lyrics. 
As well as this element, I like the handheld camera shots within the video, as it adds more movement and goes with the genre as well as the tempo of the music at the current time.



This second video is "Subterranean Homesick Blues" by Bob Dylan. This video is similar to my original idea. I like how there are boards with particular lyrics on them as this is what I first thought of doing for my own work. I want to include something like this in my project as I think it is more interesting than just a plain video, and also it will help to avoid having people lip sync, as I find that it will be difficult to get right and to be done convincingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment