04/10/2011

Inspirational texts for my album cover and advertisement


This is an advertisement for You Me At Six's album "Sinners Never Sleep". I have included this as it is similar to the kind of idea I had for my own album cover, and the black and white also relates to what I was thinking of. I like how someone is holding a sign, and that it shows what the album and band are called. It's also a good advertisement as it isn't too crowded; it just shows the album alongside the track list, with the release date underneath - it is simple yet gets the message across.


This is an advertisement for Paramore's single "Ignorance". Again, it's a black and white advert which I hope to adapt into my own work, and there are minimal elements as well as only two different fonts which helps keep it basic. It isn't overcrowded or cluttered which also makes it look more professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment